|Product SKU||IDH 236606|
|Size (L x W x H)||12 cm x 5 cm x 3 cm|
- READY STOCK IN MALAYSIA
- ITEM EXACTLY AS PICTURE ADVERTISED
【New Ready Stock】LOCTITE 648 Retaining Compound - High Strength 50ml with QR Code- 32717 IDH 236606
Retaining compound which is typically used for holding gears and sprockets onto gearbox shafts and rotors on electric motor shafts.
Part No. - 32717 / IDH 236606
LOCTITE 648 is a green, fluorescent, low viscosity, high strength, urethane methacrylate acrylic, anaerobic retaining compound designed for bonding cylindrical fitting parts. It prevents loosening and leakage from shock and vibration. Typical applications include holding gears and sprockets onto gearbox shafts and rotors on electric motor shafts. It provides robust curing performance.
- Low viscosity
- High strength
- Designed for bonding cylindrical fitting parts
- Works on active metals (e.g. mild steel) as well as passive substrates such as stainless steel and plated surfaces
- Offers high temperature performance and oil tolerance
- Tolerates minor surface contaminations from various oils such as cutting, lubrication, anti-corrosion and protection fluids
Our LOCTITE products are brand-new as deliver from the factory. All products look less than half bottle filled, filled up to the level as picture above, because the air in the bottle is a key to keep them in liquid state, which is the characteristic of anaerobic glue. Bottle size is about 120ml. Fill weight is about +-72gm. Content is approx. 50ml.
Please note that this Loctite is MADE IN CHINA for CHINA and ASIA Market.
1 x 【New Ready Stock】LOCTITE 648 Retaining Compound - High Strength 50ml with QR Code- 32717 IDH 236606