|Product SKU||IDH 228581|
|Size (L x W x H)||12 cm x 5 cm x 3 cm|
|Availability||Back Order 7-14 Days Delivery|
- READY STOCK IN MALAYSIA
- ITEM EXACTLY AS PICTURE ADVERTISED
LOCTITE 222 PURPLE LOW STRENGTH THREAD LOCKER 50ML With QR Code
Threadlocking Adhesive - low strength. Easy disassembly. Suitable for all metal threaded assemblies.
LOCTITE 222 is a low-strength threadlocker that allows the adjustment of screws including countersunk head screws and set screws. Good on low-strength metals which could fracture during disassembly, e.g. aluminium or brass. The product works on all metals, including passive substrates such as stainless steel, aluminium and plated surfaces. t is proven to be tolerant of minor contamination due to industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids.
Part No. - 32657 / IDH 228581
- Ideal for low-strength threadlocking of adjusting screws, countersunk head screws and set screws
- Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, e.g. pumps, gear boxes or presses
- Permits disassembly with hand tools
- Especially suited to small thread sizes
- P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123002
- Colour: Purple
- Max. thread size: Up to M36
- Service temperature range: -55 to +150°C
- Breakaway torque: 6 Nm
- Approvals: P1 NSF Reg. No.: 123002
- Fixture time steel: 15 min.
- Fixture time brass: 8 min.
- Fixture time stainless steel: 360 min.
- Thixotropy: Yes
Our LOCTITE products are brand-new as deliver from the factory. All products look less than half bottle filled, filled up to the level as picture above, because the air in the bottle is a key to keep them in liquid state, which is the characteristic of anaerobic glue. Bottle size is about 120ml. Fill weight is about +-72gm. Content is approx. 50ml.
Please note that this Loctite is MADE IN CHINA for CHINA and ASIA Market.
1 x LOCTITE 222 PURPLE LOW STRENGTH THREAD LOCKER 50ML With QR Code - 32657